I have another epic athleisure haul for y'all today! I know I JUST hauled basically the same stuff for you here last week, but what can I say? I likes what I likes. And what I likes is Adidas, athleisure, Goodwill, and deals. Oh boy, did I get some DEALS.
You see, today was Goodwill's half-off day. Everything 50%, NO EXCEPTIONS! YASSSS THRIFT GODS! I took this opportunity to scout for more family-friendly/budget family finds.


Contrary to how it may appear given the volume of items I've found recently, I don't just buy ALL the Adidas at Goodwill. (Though I buy most.) I check every item over for condition and wear. I actually don't even look at the sizes anymore. My kids are at the age where adult sizes overlap their current sizes. My daughter can wear anything from an XL in childrens to an XS, SM, and MED in women's/teens, and my boy can wear from XL in kids to a XS, SM, and MED in teens/men's. Basically everything we picked up falls into one of those sizes, minus one pair of tiny shorts we have for a cousin of theirs. Anyway, behold the haul!
All pants are 4.99, shorts are 3.99. If it's a different item or had a different price it will be listed in the item's description.
For my daughter:

Black and magneta Adidas yoga pants.

Calvin Klein NWT yoga pants, VERY GOOD quality. I'm very impressed with these.

NWT Catalina high-waist swimsuit bottoms, $2.99. Normally we don't go for stuff like this but it still had the protective liner in the crotch area and everything, and she had two swimsuit tops she need a black bottom to go with. Plus, high waist everything is so trendy right now!

Red Nike baseball pants. She loves the color!

Navy blue Nike yoga pants. I have the same pair but bigger from an old thrift haul!

On to items for me:
NWT Dolce Vita woven espadrille, 7.00. I'm SO in LOVE with these! Never worn!

Lularoe 3/4 sleeve top, 3.29. My first Lularoe. It IS comfy but I don't get the hype?

Classic black Adidas mesh shorts.

Black and yellow Adidas drifit shorts.

Now for my son's items:


Black Nike shorts.

Very nice, almost new black and red Adidas shorts.

Nike swishy pants.

Nike Shorts.

Adidas sweat pants. I wish these fit me!
Black Nike shorts.


Nice Adidas mesh pants. 

All in all, I spent $35 after rounding my change up for charity. Double that and it would have been about $70 like my last haul. Thank goodness for 1/2 off day! I'm not going to even bother with price comparisons like my last post. Its likely about the same amount.
I'm super thrilled with this haul, particularly my shoes!

Hauled anything good lately? Am I just obsessed with Adidas? Should I chill with athleisure?

Stay beautiful and thrifty,
Ashleigh