I got this Herringbone patterned Esprit coat from Burlington Coat Factory as my Christmas gift from my Aunt. It's long enought for me to walk outside and not freeze my ass off, but not constrictive to where I can't drive in it. I've never bought a long coat because I find it hard to steer the car wearing them. This one has definitely replaced my bubble coat! It's stylish AND warm, as well as practical!
It wasn't super cold, so I didn't have it buttoned. I thought I should button it for the photos and a button came off! I fixed it though.
I wore my lovely coat OTW to work over top my casual Friday attire that you read about last Friday. There were many patterns going on! Herringbone, paisley, leopard, snakeskin. They all seem to be working here though.
I just wanted to introduce my lovely new coat. 
Coat, meet my Readers. Readers, meet my Coat.
Happy Monday ya'll!