I didn't do a review post last year so I knew I was definitely going to this year! Because I cut back on blogging when I got sick over the summer, it wasn't too hard to narrow down. Though I tried to choose an outfit from every month September did not make the cut. Oh well! Enjoy!
Winter
Spring
Summer
End of Summer/Fall
Fall/Winter

Most of my favorites include heels, dresses, color, pattern, texture, a hat, or a bold lip. I feel like I've really grown style-wise this year. I have always loved vests, but I never would have worn a denim vest with a pencil skirt. I never would have bought gold glitter loafers or worn my cowboy boots with a lace dress. Many of these outfits were my interpretation of another blogger's look or style. This summer and fall I really embraced my inner bohemian as inspired by my friend and bloggy buddy Kacie Cone at Shy Girl Loud Voice. I bought a few accessories like a hat, a fringed necklace, a multi-layer beaded necklace and some ankle booties that really changed up my look! 

In 2014 I hope to continue to grow in my style, post more content for ya'll, meet some of my bloggy friend IRL, and actually learn to use my DSLR properly. I hope you will continue to stop by my slice on the internet and I will definitely be stopping by to see you!

What's your favorite look this year?
-Ash