Hello all! Do you remember when I reviewed the BA star eyeshadow palette? I'm back with another review, this time of their loose shadow.

My loose shadow came in a lovely coppery-gold colorwith an eyeshadow primer/glue. Everyone hates loose shadow, me especially, so I was wary. My tip? Use the smallest eyes shadow brush you have, pick up some product, tap off the excess, and PAT the color onto the lid, then use a blending motion after to even out the texture.



The color goes on very pretty and silky on its own, but be warned when you put it on over the primer it will have that wet look if you try to put in on in a sweeping motion. Remember to pat it in the lid, not swipe. Another note, it can be hard to add additional products/other shadows after you've applied this over the primer, say if you want a smoky eye. However, my amethyst liquid liner went right over it and I think the colors were very complimentary.

The shadow primer/glue was really good! It basically glues the shadow to your lid. I had a hard time taking off my shadow at the end of the day and had to kind of scrub, which wasn't particularly comfortable. If you are looking for a long wearing primer/glue, reach for this one.

Shadow swatch.
 Top:shadow w/o primer, bottom shadow w/primer.

Pros: Long wearing, silky texture, very pigmented.

Cons: Can be hard to add additional products with it, primer lasts a really LONG time, creased a bit.

I think you definitely get what you are paying for and it is a lovely little addition to anyone's make up collection. The shadow singles and the primer are $8.75 each, so they are very much on point, price wise and quality wise, with drug store kings like Cover Girl and Maybelline. Enter code BBDUST at checkout to receive 50% off!


*I was offered this product to review for my blog, however aside from the product there was no compensation. All opinions are my own.* 

Has anyone else tried these? Opinions?